Code of Conduct
- Monday, 01 August 2011
All members are expected to abide by the laws of the RFU (Rugby Football Union), Hampshire RFU and this Club and to support or play in the spirit of good sportsmanship and fair play.
In particular, members should not bring the good name of the Club or the game itself into disrepute by:
- deliberately causing or attempting to cause injury to any other player, official or spectator
- insulting opponents
- making remarks to the referee, touch judges or opposition supporters
- deliberately feigning injury
- taking property belonging to opponents or their Club or the public
- publicly criticising the referee via the media
- playing under the influence of excessive alcohol or the influence of drugs
- making racial or racist remarks
- behaving in a way likely to cause offence, loss, injury or damage to any person, Club or organisation or their property while at or travelling to or from any Club or fixture.
All members should accede to all reasonable requests of Committee members, or their nominees, made in pursuance of their responsibilities.
The Club will discourage infringement of this code by any member and in respect of any player or member may hold an inquiry into any alleged breach, and suspend or expel from Membership any repeated or serious offender.