How to join
- Sunday, 31 July 2011
Join now and be part of your Community Rugby Club
Membership runs from June 1st to May 31st.
Members (except social members) can apply for England International match tickets.
Membership Fees for the 2016-17 Season
- Senior Playing - £150 (includes match fees) payable by 12 monthly instalment of £12.50
- Young Player (Under 17-21) £60 per annum, payable by 12 monthly payments of £5.00* or a one off payment (in full)
- Vets' Player (over 35) £60 per annum, payable by 12 monthly payments of £5 or a one off payment (in full)
- Non Playing - £60 per annum in one payment or by 12 monthly payments of £5.
- Mini / Youth (U6-U16) - Family Memberships - See below.
- Social - £24 per annum in one payment or by 12 monthly payments of £2. Social membership may include spouse/partner, if required.
All monthly payments to be by Standing Order.
Click on the links below to download the forms you require:
Family Membership (Mini/Youth)
1 child: Joining in September for full season £70. Joining January-April £50.
2 children Joining in September for full season £80. Joining January-April £60
3 children Joining in September for full season £90. Joining January-April £70.
Senior Playing Members pay Senior Playing via Club Membership Secretary + £10 per child to Mini/Youth Membership Secretary.
Family Members are entitled to one vote per family at General Meetings.
We are a members' only Club!
Gosport & Fareham RFC is a members' only club.
The minimum membership required to enter and participate in the Club is a Social Membership which costs only £24 per season.
Non-members may be asked to pay a one-day entrance fee each time they want to come into the Clubhouse.
A policy of spot checks on membership is operated which means those who are not members may not be able to purchase a drink from the bar.
Applications for England International match tickets can only be accepted from Honorary Members (Patrons and Vice-Presidents) and Full Members (Playing, Non-Playing, Honorary Life, Family), whose subscriptions have been paid in accordance with the Club Rules.
A Membership Application Form and the Membership Standing Order Mandate can be downloaded from the Library Section of this Website. Forms are also available from the Clubhouse Bar.