- Monday, 01 August 2011
When you (or your company) sign up as a sponsor of Gosport & Fareham RFC, you will be associated with a successful club and become a partner in our links with the local community which include both youth and charity-based activities.
Through sponsorship of our club, your company will:
- Gain substantial exposure to club supporters, players, members, the general public and visitors to the club across a captive market
- Raise your profile across all age groups in the club
- Support and enjoy attractive, winning local rugby
- Engage with the community through the club
- Be recognised as supporting young people
- Enjoy an 'amateur’ rugby club with a ‘professional’ mindset
- Improve your exposure to local markets through the publicity we receive in the local media
- Draw on our club’s reputation for sportsmanship, integrity and excellence both on and off the field
- Have your sales message seen by over 1,000 visitors to our website every week.
*All prices shown exclude VAT at 20%.
And there’s more…
Successful businesses need to tell their customers and potential customers about the products and services they offer and there’s no better environment in which to do that than a successful rugby club such as Gosport & Fareham RFC.
Sponsorship presents an opportunity to communicate not only with clients but also with your own staff, with others in the “business world” in which you operate. It’s a chance for you to do business or have fun - or both at the same time!
This is a friendly club and you can make new friends and entertain your clients and potential clients in a relaxing atmosphere - we have two bars and our dining area is one of the largest around…
In fact, our facilities are so adaptable that they can be fully utilised by sponsors for a variety of events from meetings to parties, annual dinners to away-days and presentations.
We have a ‘Big Screen’ which we fully utilise for showing major sporting events - another opportunity for sponsors to inter-act with the club membership.
When we are not playing rugby union from September to May, we play cricket in a relaxed and altogether convivial atmosphere.
In any one week of the season, 2,500 people of all ages will attend club matches, training sessions and a wide variety of social gatherings.
There are a variety of sponsorship packages available, each of which can be tailored to meet the needs of both companies and individuals.
They start from just £50 for a 1st XV match day ball which includes a ball signed by the players for the sponsor to keep.
If your sponsorship includes acknowledgement on our website or a website advbert, your sales messages will be seen over 1,000 times every week, constantly reminding our website visitors about the products or services you offer.